- Cookies Policy
- Terms and Conditions
- Terms and Conditions of Supply
- Forum Acceptable Use Policy
Forum Acceptable Use Policy
- 1 April 2021
We want this site to have a community that is based on mutual respect and is a safe place for discussion and debate.
- Posting links to your own music is encouraged, but do not spam.
- Do not advertise or promote your own or others’ products or services.
- Be respectful to others at all times.
- Posts should not be defamatory, obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Discriminatory behavior is not acceptable.
- Do not post content that is sexual explicit or might promote violence or other illegal activity
- Do not infringe others’ copyright, trade marks or other intellectual property rights
- Threatening, harassing, embarrassing or deceitful behavior towards other users is not acceptable.
- Do not impersonate anyone or misrepresent your identity
- You must not act in a way that is fraudulent or otherwise illegal.
If you break any of these these rules it may lead to removal of your posts, possible termination of your account and further action. Our decisions on these matters is final.
My Bloody Valentine - ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website (our site). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our site. Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement (and are subject to) our terms of website use.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), including to any interactive services associated with it. You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- Be used to advertise, promote, market or sell your own or others’ products or services.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.